lundi 6 décembre 2010

My visit to Dr Chasuble

Dear diary,

A few days earlier, my dear friend Miss Prism announced me that Dr Chasuble was kind of sick and that she was about to visit him so she won't be able to attend to our appointment. Well, that day, I refuse to visit Dr Chasuble with Miss Prism because I wanted to leave them alone...How gentle I am! Well today, I decide that it was the time to visit this dear old men. I've got to say that he looks quite sick. I hope that he will recover very fast! I spent some time talking with him about many intellectual subject. This men is almost as much brilliant as I am! I've got to say his disease didn't affect his intelligence!

I've got to my dear diary! But don't be afraid. I'll come to write all the other activities I did today when i'll come back home. For now, I have an appointment with my neighbor.

Goodbye,

Lady Bracknell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire