mardi 16 novembre 2010

Earnest : Ten Years Later

Florence_Algernon


Cecily and I have been married since ten years ago. We are already tired of each other or, in fact, I am tired of her. Poor Cecily, she’s still lovely and more beautiful than the women oh her age. However, she increases too much weight. Yes, it is not her fault, of coursenot. She was pregnant four times, and every child she gives to me is my treasure. Eduard, our first angel, is just like his father, strong, charming and talented. After that, Ann, Mary and the twins who were born a few moths ago are continually changing. We didn’t even give them the name. Cecily was not happy to have twins because she finds the number 4 is lucky. However, personally, four or five isn’t it the same? I just don’t understand why she is always worried about something like this.
I begin to stay outside at night. Three moths ago, I met a woman at the bar, Louise, a pretty, smart woman. Oh, no, she is not the reason I stay in the bar every night, but she is really charming...Cecily thinks that I have lost myself because of some women outside, but she is wrong. There aren't any women outside, indeed, I don’t have ``some`` women. She believes that she can use religious power to change me...poor woman. I know that she loves me too much.
We still have contact with Jack, my brother. He lives very well with his wife. I am happy for that, but sometime I am also jealous. I sometimes wonder if I change my name again, can I return to the life that I had before?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire