mardi 16 novembre 2010


July 6, 1904

Lots of things had changed in ten years. First of all, since my dear Cecily has married Algernon, I have seen her twice a week for the afternoon tea and I have been her children's governess. She is still a good friend of mine and a great mother for her five children. Even if I have known her for many years, I have discovered recently the marvellous lady who little Cecily has become. I also meet an old friend regularly: Lady Bracknell.

Cecily's children are more attentive than she was in the past. Edward is particularly aware for his young age. He learns geography and history at a spectacular speed and seems to enjoy it. Moreover, Mary has an admirable talent in languages even if she is only 5 years old. I appreciate teaching and I also take satisfaction in writing some stories. I published a second romance novel four years ago about a love triangle. My dear Cecily was very proud of me.

I continue to see my good friend, Dr Chasuble. While my love feelings for him were transforming over the past few years, it became a wonderful friendship. With his occupation, he couldn’t be with a woman like me and I understood it. We stayed in perfect terms and continue to see each other often.

Oh, the time is going so fast! I have to meet Lady Bracknell for tea and cucumber sandwiches!

Write to you soon,
Miss Prism

1 commentaire:

  1. Ha Ha I konw my son Edward is the honor of this family. I know...

    However, I like your story.

    RépondreSupprimer