mardi 23 novembre 2010

Mayday mayday...

Hello Algy... I'm writting you this little word because I really don't see you often these days. The kids are at home and the twins are crying like the two babies that they are. I'll be at Gwendolen's house... I need to be alone for a couple of days...

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh dear Cecily, you may really need to take a breath.
    Don't worry about kids, Lane will take care oh them... I mean, me too, I will take care of them.

    You don't REALLY have to do home earlier. I know I will miss you, but it will be fin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just don't forget to call me before you come home because I probably not at home... you konw, men are busy...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You're alwayssss busy. I know it may pathetic but I need you more than anything since the twins are born...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'll send the boys at your place then. Lane could take them after he leaves Cecily here. This way could have serious conversation about my new curtains. I can't decide between dark-blue and medium-blue and it is giving me a headhache. I'll ask the maid to prepare cucumbers sandwiches.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll be pleased to help you choose. This choice is really too complicated to be taken by only one person. Plus, it'll probably help me getting over my constant sadness...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh dear, don't speak of your sadness I'm so happy to have finally got back my normal weight that hearing a sad story might make me eat chocolate and I don't want to.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Woo, you can choose half dark-blue and half medium-blue, That may look beautiful.

    But, however take your time.
    I know it is difficult to women to do decison, especilly without a man like me...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ohh I'm so sorry to make you feel that way. I promise you that you won't have to eat all that chocolate. My hapiness will be certain when I'll see you for this certains amount of days.

    RépondreSupprimer