lundi 29 novembre 2010

Sorry

Ohh sorry Lady Bracknell,
this week, I won't be able to come to the afternoon tea...
I have a 'meeting' with Dr Chasuble.
See you soon xxxx

37 commentaires:

  1. Miss Prism,

    I am very sad of your decision to see Dr. Chasuble instead of me...When will we have the time to continue the discussion we had started last tuesday afternoon?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We can continue it right now if you have time !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Well...I'm not sure if I should give you the pleasure to accept your invitation to continue our discussion when you are not even able to attend to our weekly reunion...Miss Prism

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I told you I was sorry!
    I have an important hitch and I can't miss it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What is so important? I don't think of anything more important than ME!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dr Chasuble is very sick and I am the only one who can help him!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my god!!!! Is Dr Chasuble really sick?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Do we have to care for his life, my dear?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I wish I had the luck to say no but I am afraid that this disease is more important than I though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh my dear Miss Prism...I'm sorry I was rude to you a little earlier...I should have thought that you wouldn't miss our appointement if your reason wasn't good...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh I am not mad at you Lady Bracknell!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Is there anything I can do for you or for Dr Chasuble?

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Maybe you can use some of your contacts to find a way to cure my dear friend, Dr Chasuble.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh yes I will try my dear! I know exactly which one I'm going to ask to!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What is the name of this famous doctor?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. His name is Doctor Felton. He's the doctor who gave the birth to the twins of Gwendolen and John! He's very effective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. oh thank you, where does he practice?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Well, normaly he only pratice in his office situate in the upper-class side, but I think I'll be able to convince him to move to help Dr Chasuble.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Oh thank you very much!
    We should change to a happier conversation!
    Did you enjoy your trip in Paris?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Oh my dear, it was quite delightful! I really enjoyed to see the Eiffel tower in real! It is much more impressive, i shall say!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Oh so shall I visit Paris before I die?

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I'll promise i'll bring you with me some day! And I hope that Dr Chasuble will be part of this trip to! More we are, more we can enjoy it, i suppose!

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Was Gwendolen with you during this trip?

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Oh no! I've got to say she's quite busy with her twins!

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I guess so! I must admit that not being a mother is a sadness for me...

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Oh, I understand! But you know, you kind of was a mother for that dear Cecily!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Oh yes! You are true. And how is my dear Jack?

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Well, I was not very happy at first when Gwendolen married him...But you know, he appear to be one of the best father I've ever met. He's a good boy, a very good boy! Do you have on your side any news from Cecily and my dear nephew Algy?

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. The last time I saw them they seemed really happy but I think that they have some problems theses days...I don't think that Algy likes to stay at home with his dear wife...

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Oh, I shall talk to him...He must not act like this. He's a father, he has to take his responsabilities don't you think?

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. I totally agree with that. A father must always support his wife and children. He must be a man and not hide behind any "Bunburry".

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Oh, I hope he'll never go back to his old habits! What a bad reputation would that give to the name of my family....Oh I should really talk to that boy, Algy can't continue like this...!

    But enough talking Miss Prism, I think you should go see Dr Chasuble now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Oh you're right! Do you want to come with me?

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Well, now that I think about it, I got to say that it's been a long time since I've seen him.......But I should probably leave you two together!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Oh that's okay...
    I cannot wait to see you Lady Bracknell,

    xxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Don't forget to give me some news about Dr Chasuble my dear!

    Have a nice day

    xxx

    Lady Bracknell

    RépondreSupprimer