mardi 23 novembre 2010

Sorry

Ohh sorry Lady Bracknell,
this week, I won't be able to come to the afternoon tea...
I have a 'meeting' with Dr Chasuble.
See you soon xxxx

24 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We can continue it right now if you have time !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Well...I'm not sure if I should give you the pleasure to accept your invitation to continue our discussion when you are not even able to attend to our weekly reunion...Miss Prism

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I told you I was sorry!
    I have an important hitch and I can't mniss it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What is so important? I don't think of anything more important then ME!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dr Chasuble is very sick and I am the only one who can help him!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my god!!!! Is Dr Chasuble really sick?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Do we have to care for his life, my dear?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I wish I had the luck to say no but I am afraid that this disease is more important than I though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh my dear Miss Prism...I'm sorry I was rude to you a little earlier...I should have thought that you wouldn't miss our appointement if you hadn't have a good reason...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh I am not mad at you Lady Bracknell!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Is there anything I can do for you or for Dr Chasuble?

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Maybe you can use some of your contacts to find a way to cure my dear friend, Dr Chasuble.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Oh yes I will try my dear! I know exactly which one I'm going to ask to!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What is the name of this famous doctor?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. His name is Doctor Felton. He's the doctor who give the birth to the twins of Gwendolen and John! He's very effective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. oh thank you, where does he practice?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Well, normaly he only pratice in his office situate in the upper-class, but I think I'll be able to convince him to move to see Dr Chasuble.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Oh thank you very much!
    We should change to a happier conversation!
    Dis you enjoy your trip in Paris?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Oh my dear, it was quite delightful! I really enjoyed to see the Eiffel tower in real! It is much more impressive in real, i shall say!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Oh so I shall visit Paris before I die?

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. I'll promise i'll bring you with me some day! And I hope that Dr Chasuble will be part of this trip to! More we are, more we can enjoy it, i suppose!

    RépondreSupprimer